Resource icon

vBulletin Quick Editor Buttons 1.7

No permission to download

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Quick Editor Buttons - Allows you to add buttons to your quick editor's toolbar.

Overview:

This product allows you to add buttons to your quick editor's toolbar. You can specify which of the advanced editor groups you want to include, code buttons (CODE, HTML, PHP) can be selected and added, and for your custom BBCodes with button images, whether all are added in the default order as you see in the advanced editor, or whether those you choose are added, and even in which order and how to group them. You may also elect to display the smilie box to...
Read more about this resource...

IggyP

Aspirant
hello.....i was wondering.....about using this i just noticed that in regards to dbtechs pro gallery product......

there is an editor button meant to insert gallery thumbnails....i cannot figure out how to include it in the quick editor buttons.....

using dev tools i can see the button name which is "DBTGal" but it does not show up on any of the lists for bbcode or in your product....i tried naming it in the custom button list order box anyway but fail....

do you know how to get this into the quick editor? its the only button i cant get on there which is needed...

thank you...

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
The product setting "Custom Buttons To Add" queries the database to read the defined custom BBCodes, and if there is an associated image, add them to the displayed list. I am assuming DBTech's product uses some dynamic method of defining the BBCode at runtime rather than storing it in the database. I would suggest asking DBTech about adding support for their product in the quick editor. :)

IggyP

Aspirant
i noticed it uses a hook for the button, but that alone didnt help me toward a solution.....i can ask him but it might not be the fastest solution i thought, hmm

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Update - Version 1.7:

• Added option to affect custom BBCode ordering in advanced editor.