HTML Professional template

.dia

Aspirant
If I posted this in wrong section, please move it.

I am looking to buy a professional template for my website. HTML or Wordpress, it doesn't matter. The best example of what kind of template I need is: https://www.jivesoftware.com/

1. I don't like a single page template. (eg. when I click on "About" in the menu, it scrolls down)
2. Transparent menu, like Jive + extended dropdown.
3. Video as a background.
4. A lot of colors.
5. Two menus, first one height around 30px, the second one about 60 or more.

* I know HTML and CSS a little so I can modify my template after purchasing.

I would pay 35 dollars for this kind of template. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :)

I looked at themeforest.net but every template is kinda simple...Or I don't know how to find a good one. :p

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Maddox

Habitué
I found a most amazing template for WP; it can be customised to just about anything you can imagine. It uses what's called the Divi builder that uses blocks that can be customised in just about any way possible. Numerous layout permutations are available and it now sports a front end visual builder.

Take a look here @ Elegant Themes EXTRA

The only criteria it doesn't meet in your list is the price; you need to join Elegant Themes to get it, but the good news is that for your $69 basic one year membership you get access to ALL of their themes. I really can't fault this theme at all. Give it a look over using the link I provided.

;)

.dia

Aspirant
Thank for the reply, Maddox.

It does look nice, but that's not what I'm looking for. Menus are simple and animations are bad.

My website is not only for blogging. It has to be a bit more advanced. On the first page I need to write about my website, add logos, add links to support forums, categories...etc.

I just did a little research about Wordpress and actually I prefer HTML. It's easier for me to edit the template later.