PrismBB - Premium & Free MyBB Themes!

zappaDPJ

Administrator
I think it's good. The premium theme you are working on , Blockly, looks great :tup:

Gamesstop

PrismBB - Free & Premium MyBB Themes
Thanks zappaDPJ ! Blockly has actually just been released! I'm now working on a system to make adding themes to themes.php a bit easier... This will be interesting. :eek:

Gamesstop

I have to agree with that. Blockly is an awesome theme so far.

Thanks man. Work started on that theme about 2 weeks ago. I was out of the design game for some time because I got addicted to RuneScape again... Winter is coming and work is slowing down and I really don't want to work in a factory so I need to atleast make a solid attempt at monetizing something I love doing. :D

Phillip

The Priest
Thanks man. Work started on that theme about 2 weeks ago. I was out of the design game for some time because I got addicted to RuneScape again... Winter is coming and work is slowing down and I really don't want to work in a factory so I need to atleast make a solid attempt at monetizing something I love doing. :D

Aye, give it time and you should be back up to speed. :)

Gamesstop

OK I'm not a MyBB fan but I must say that it a really nice theme :) I like the fact that you can change the color :)

Thanks! :) I plan on everyone of my premium themes having this color changing capability! :)

Tiernan

Enthusiast
I am very impressed as a MyBB user. MyBB by default looks cheap.

Blockly is a very attractive theme I must say!

Keller

Aspirant
i know a buddy who is a big mybb fan and has been looking for themes. Definitely will let him know