Post Your XenForo Here

Phillip

The Priest
Ask Me Anything
Visit
I think the interest was in why rather than how :)
Why? Cause I didn't feel a connection within the software...like it didn't keep me coming back to check on it or wanting anything to do with it...it was just there, really.

DigNap15

Enthusiast
is there an easy way to tell if a forum is XF or IPS
if there is no logo at the bottom?

Noble

Participant
Took over MalibuRacing.com late last year and just last week converted it from phpBB/static/ick to XF/Wordpress... still cleaning up(!)

Nice job on the site it looks great i loved the old Malibu just did not like repairing the chassis all the time :morganna:

BGObsession

Enthusiast

We just wrapped up a transition from vB 4 to Xenforo and a complete rebuild of our site. Pretty happy with the overall results but man, a lot more work than I might've remembered. Good thing we don't change software very often.

DigNap15

Enthusiast

We just wrapped up a transition from vB 4 to Xenforo and a complete rebuild of our site. Pretty happy with the overall results but man, a lot more work than I might've remembered. Good thing we don't change software very often.
I saw your donation figure! wow
My site is catching you up, we now have $500.00

BGObsession

Enthusiast
I saw your donation figure! wow
My site is catching you up, we now have $500.00
Well... it wasn't intended as a 'motivator', but when were a vBulletin board 6 months ago, we announced we were closing our doors for good. There was enough disappointment and grieving among our small but dedicated group of members, we decided to birth a new site on Xenforo. So much better. I think it was a little bit of a wakeup call for our members. We are also using Themehouse's 'Donate' add on which is a cool way to keep it on peoples minds. We'll see if we can sustain it.