Post Your Blog Here

rsrikanth05

Ex-TAZ user
So, I have moved on from forums to blogs. My current, and permanent blog is titled BESTpedia. Why it got the name is mentioned in the very first post, titled BESTpedia is live.
It is dedicated to buses, public transport and the likes.

The link is:
http://bestpedia.in/

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Chenyneh Kween ⚧
Ask Me Anything
Visit
Hello all. James here. Would love to add my blog to the list for your viewing pleasure ---> http://www.ilike2complain.com

If you are interested in doing some reciprocal blog comment posting please contact me. Will post on any/all blogs.
Reading some of the headlines on your blog and OMG!!! I suppose some people take pork to a different level eh? LMAO
Great site you have there :tup:

J.

TVDinner

Enthusiast
We knew that, lol. Was still funny. Snopes is ALWAYS your friend! :)
Reading some of the headlines on your blog and OMG!!! I suppose some people take pork to a different level eh? LMAO
Great site you have there :tup:

J.
Thank you!! Checked out your sites . they are very nice also!

PoetJC

Ask Me Anything
Visit
That pig story is a bunch of porkies. Now8News is a fake news site.

http://m.snopes.com/alabama-walmart-pig/
Aw!!! Just when I'm thinking humanity has sank to a new low..
Kinda funny though - I had a walmart cashier tell me that she saw someone washing her pants in the bathroom sink!? This was 2 days ago and she was absolutely serious as far as I can tell. You hear crazy ish happening in Walmart all the time - so I was just hoping that the dude enjoyed his super thick Great Value bacon aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_UIP2.gif LMAO!

We knew that, lol. Was still funny. Snopes is ALWAYS your friend! :)

Thank you!! Checked out your sites . they are very nice also!
Thanks! I've got several redesigns in works - but it's taking more time than I anticipated... That's code for I'm a bit lazy and procrastinate often LOL. I simply haven't found the inspiration needed to finish the new designs. It happens with my own projects - but rarely with client projects. Strange.. But thanks so much for the compliment ;)

J.

Alundra

SMF Friend
JC I completely understand....and you make a bunch of progress and then nothing, or you spend 4 hours or even 4 months trying to figure out one bug. I offered a reward for anyone who could stop my shoutbox vanishing on CB and no one can. You can stop it in the editor of your browser but if I commit the code it doesn't work. So that slowed me considerably!

Not to mention with software updates, etc it can be a little disheartening!

PoetJC

Ask Me Anything
Visit
JC I completely understand....and you make a bunch of progress and then nothing, or you spend 4 hours or even 4 months trying to figure out one bug. I offered a reward for anyone who could stop my shoutbox vanishing on CB and no one can. You can stop it in the editor of your browser but if I commit the code it doesn't work. So that slowed me considerably!

Not to mention with software updates, etc it can be a little disheartening!
I spent 2+ weeks editing several blurb points on my new portfolio design. It's only 8 paragraphs - but you want it as perfectly worded as possible. Similar to your code issue - kinda reminds of the quote attributed to Gustave Flaubert, "I spent the morning putting in a comma and the afternoon removing it." --- In this particular case though - try spending 1 and a half weeks putting in the comma and a half a week removing it. aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_UIP2.gif Perfectionism is not such the most fabulous gift ever at times LMAO.

J.

Alundra

SMF Friend
Yes imagine how I feel having that for writing AND coding LOL. It's a nightmare to build the website and to use it XD.

BrandonSheley

loving life
Here is the amazing blog which is mine :D

As you currently see, I've yet to create an actual logo other then the one with the current theme.
I've had this blog up since 2006 in various iterations over the years. Here is my first post, so beautiful and innocent back then...lol

Luckily, there are a few dozen articles on the site that were posted between 2009-2011 that still get a decent amount of traffic. I don't have any ads on the site and I don't plan on putting anything on it. I link to a few of local friend's blogs on my sidebar and I have my services page setup. It mainly just sits there, may look in the admin area once a month.

At one time I deleted all the blog comments (w/ backup) which included a long "vbulletin vs ipb" article I posted that had 60 comments I think? I'm not really sure but my crappy host at the time suggested it and like now, I didn't spend much time with the site. I'll have to add that to my list of todo to at least get those comments imported back again. I know a had a few other articles with comments but that was by far the longest.

I need to do some work to the site, I need to post on it more and I need to find a better style.

one of these days I'll get to it

Last edited:

PoetJC

Ask Me Anything
Visit
Here is the amazing blog which is mine :D

As you currently see, I've yet to create an actual logo other then the one with the current theme.
I've had this blog up since 2006 in various iterations over the years. Here is my first post, so beautiful and innocent back then...lol

Luckily, there are a few dozen articles on the site that were posted between 2009-2011 that still get a decent amount of traffic. I don't have any ads on the site and I don't plan on putting anything on it. I link to a few of local friend's blogs on my sidebar and I have my services page setup. It mainly just sits there, may look in the admin area once a month.

At one time I deleted all the blog comments (w/ backup) which included a long "vbulletin vs ipb" article I posted that had 60 comments I think? I'm not really sure but my crappy host at the time suggested it and like now, I didn't spend much time with the site. I'll have to add that to my list of todo to at least get those comments imported back again. I know a had a few other articles with comments but that was by far the longest.

I need to do some work to the site, I need to post on it more and I need to find a better style.

one of these days I'll get to it
I've used an elegant theme two in my life. I actually like the theme you've got, though it does look a bit dated. When was that first post exactly??? LOL
Anyway. Had a few minutes for you:
brandon-shelley.png

brandon-shelley2.png

brandon-shelley3.png

If you can use it = Enjoy ;)

J.

Alundra

SMF Friend
So I just made my website all wordpress. Very nervous about it. Really unsure how I feel lol.

www.jades-world.com

I used to have a blog and a website but to be honest I just CBF'd with the website. It's too much hassle and I wanted a CMS (but not two of them since the blog area used one already) because it's too much hassle to change anything so I never do...but maybe now I will!

Someone tell me I did the right thing! :confused::eek:

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
well this is my blog, its been running for maybe 18 months now, if your into gaming then have a look otherwise don't bother.

it was set up after I got the sh!ts with wordpress (updates, hacking, no sense of community, maintenance issues etc) so I decided to design a blog that was easy to maintain, that would take as little of my time as possible. So i went with tumblr. Now I am sick of tumblr and ready to create my own community again, so xeno forums here we come..

oh the link is http://www.pwrkreeper.com

;)

PoetJC

Ask Me Anything
Visit
http://truthism.com/

I hope you read this very important blog.
Absolutely loving the truthism domain name. Quite brandable and unique. If you were to sale the domain - I'd see it going for upwards of $10,000 tbh. Not that I sell domains or know anything about that. But truthism.com would seem quite popular.

As for the website: not loving it so much. The styling is terrible. The bright text colors against the black background is horrid - makes my eyeballs bleed.. Seriously. It may be a "very important blog" - but it looks horrible. So bad - that I didn't bother to read a post on it. The color contrast is too much imo. Waaaaay too much.

Sorry.

J.

JadeBlade

Adherent
Absolutely loving the truthism domain name. Quite brandable and unique. If you were to sale the domain - I'd see it going for upwards of $10,000 tbh. Not that I sell domains or know anything about that. But truthism.com would seem quite popular.

As for the website: not loving it so much. The styling is terrible. The bright text colors against the black background is horrid - makes my eyeballs bleed.. Seriously. It may be a "very important blog" - but it looks horrible. So bad - that I didn't bother to read a post on it. The color contrast is too much imo. Waaaaay too much.

Sorry.

J.
You're one of the sheeple.

this post is a joke.