Seeking Post trades?

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
What better way to promote activity than this? I'd like to post trade. I will try my hardest to match you post for post.
my website is https://geezezone.com let me know if you are interested.

Doug Heffernan

Enthusiast

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
You are welcome. Congratulations on your forum btw. I really like your whole set up. It has very interesting content.
Sorry if my catch up time is a bit slow haha. I was in a car going a state over.

Also thank you so much! I put a lot of hard work into this project to make it stand out!

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Thanks! I will finish ip on yours today. Sorry for being a bit slow.
Jason5 Posted 8 on yours! Thank you!

Last edited:

Jason5

Adherent
Jason5 We still exchanging? I'm at almost 50 on your site now.
Sorry about that, i will post the remaining. I thought you were posting out of your own interest as we just talked only for 5/5 exchange and I didn’t update you we can continue

As of now let me finish my side and close the exchange.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Sorry about that, i will post the remaining. I thought you were posting out of your own interest as we just talked only for 5/5 exchange and I didn’t update you we can continue

As of now let me finish my side and close the exchange.
Little bit of both. I just didn't know if it was a recurring thing. Sorry. If ypu don't want to continue exchanging we don't have to.

Jason5

Adherent
Little bit of both. I just didn't know if it was a recurring thing. Sorry. If ypu don't want to continue exchanging we don't have to.
Let us stop for a while, but let me finish the remaining post first. When i am ready for the next post exchange i will update you

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Let us stop for a while, but let me finish the remaining post first. When i am ready for the next post exchange i will update you
Alright. I will probably just keep posting there for fun.