post the last image YOU MADE - not photo you took

fixer

I'm In My Prime
afterthebattle2.gif

was asked for animated representation of : "psychological warfare in vietnam"

El8482

Neophyte
Wow you are wonderful guys! Want to learn doing that. Trying myself in photoshop now.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
FB Group request for a "colourful image of the little girl blowing bubbles" -- This is what I came up with:
cowichan-valley_GRAPHIC-fb-page.png

An image I made for my forum's profile page:
tssn-jc_PROFILE2.png

My profile page screencap - shows a few images I made for rank badges and trophies.
Kinda cool that it's coming together nicely IMO anyway :D
2019-05-04_19-46-09.png

Last edited:

PoetJC

Logo for City of Forums concept. And he really likes it = YAY!!!

Hi Apparition - Here's my design concept for your consideration.
PM me if you're interested in purchasing or perhaps moving to a revision phase.
Thanks for the consideration. Cheers.

J.

city-of-forums-png.52804

city-of-forums_preview-png.52805

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
Hah this will be fun. I started a Billboard campaign on some digital boards here locally to the office just to judge the response:

View attachment 51140
How did it work out? I don't recall seeing offline add for hosting providers since back in the days of Computer Shopper magazine in its heyday. I've been curious about running an ad on some local digital boards but don't recall seeing digital services offered on them.

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
Would image manipulation count? I've been slowly trying to teach myself image editing beyond the simplest of things; in this case I started with a photo and then used Luminar 3 to convert to B&W while leaving the pink lambs. I got that far but still need to learn more. In the original pic the sun was brighter on the bottom lamb so the shade of pink for it turned out brighter than the other lambs above, I'm trying to figure out yet how to get them all to be the same shade. Finding tutorials for L3 is not as extensive as it is for PS or LR.

20190518_Founding_Farmers.jpg

PoetJC

A couple memes I made for my TSSN forum... They're my best performing memes with a total organic reach of 5.2K thus far.
I've had quite a bit of interest from people who wrote asking permission to use it as their profile pic.
I've created a couple variations and will actually use the designs in my trans pride merch shop.

J.

2019-07-04_16-17-43.png

2019-07-04_16-33-36.png

2019-07-04_16-25-29.png