post the last image YOU MADE - not photo you took

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
This was an image I created using our inline TikZ feature at MHB and posted in a thread asking for geometry help:

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Font logos can be pretty cool, i try not to use them as i found a new way of making logos im trying to convert to using high rez icons in addition to the right fonts.

to me the best logos are ones that use negitive space i love them i have only made one, want to see?....

IMG_4721.JPG

pretty cool huh?!

the last logo i made for a client using new method ...

IMG_4722.JPG

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
really like the knight nice job! the font is cool but the letter "O" stands out a bit too much every letter is compressed but that one , sorry may be OCD
Yeah, it's one of a few designs. The font is neat, but the O is a bit of an oddity, god knows why. It's not the final design, still playing around.. but you asked for the last image and that's the last one I saved lol :D

Gemma

Participant
Something new I'm working on. Not sure if the dark green background will be part of the final colour scheme, in fact all the colours may change, just working on fonts and imagery just now. Very much still a work in progress.

PFJ.png

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Something new I'm working on. Not sure if the dark green background will be part of the final colour scheme, in fact all the colours may change, just working on fonts and imagery just now. Very much still a work in progress.

View attachment 49081
Really like that font you've used - did you make that yourself or adapt an existing one or is it designed like that already? It'd be the perfect font for a book cover! The woman on the right looks a little bit off to me - I think it's the angle on her legs, they just don't look the right length.

Gemma

Participant
Really like that font you've used - did you make that yourself or adapt an existing one or is it designed like that already? It'd be the perfect font for a book cover!
Its slightly modified from an existing one called Illegal Curves.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
A couple Drag Race Season 10 memes:

tn-queens.jpg

tn-queens2.jpg