Seeking Post Exchange - Gaming Forum

GamingCave

Participant
I’m looking for post exchange on my gaming forum. There’s general and other section then gaming and posting on old threads is okay! I’m able to cover many subjects in return
Forum

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I’m looking for post exchange on my gaming forum. There’s general and other section then gaming and posting on old threads is okay! I’m able to cover many subjects in return
Forum
I will do a post exchange with you, my two websites are in my signature below. You can pick one, let me know if you're interested.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
I can dig an exchange with your gaming forum. My site isn't a forum, it's more like Instagram. Let me know if you are interested!

GamingCave

Participant
interested in doing some exchange today and rest of this week

apathy

Aspirant
GamingCave I've been trying to get on yesterday and today to complete the rest of the exchange but I'm getting SQL errors

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    144 - Table './gamingca_mybbcav/mybbxd_sessions' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Query:
    DELETE FROM mybbxd_sessions WHERE uid='581'

GamingCave

Participant
GamingCave I've been trying to get on yesterday and today to complete the rest of the exchange but I'm getting SQL errors

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    144 - Table './gamingca_mybbcav/mybbxd_sessions' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Query:
    DELETE FROM mybbxd_sessions WHERE uid='581'
Fixed now also starting on my post now aswell sorry for the delay. Had a 30gb error log 😩

apathy

Aspirant
I've just finished there, I'm so sorry it took me so long to finish I've just had a super busy week and haven't had much time to be online.