vBulletin Poll Bars 2014-11-09

No permission to download

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

Poll Bars - Poll Bars

Preview

ai34.tinypic.com_2lw5dlh.png

Software: vBulletin (though the bars I'm sure can be adapted for other forum scripts).
Installing Info

Unzip the contents and upload the (.gifs) into /polls Directory. Because the left & right pollbar images are slighty bigger in dimension you will need to make an edit in the pollresult template. Find the code in the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that you no longer use vBulletin but I was hoping some one around here could give me a heads up on how to get this to work on vBulletin 4.
These are a hell of a lot better than anything else.

EDIT: Nevermind I put the bar1 etc images as the background for the different poll options and they show up, the only issue is they don't have the nice clean rounded finishes.

But hey it's something and at least the images are cleaner than vBulletin default.

Well isn't this embarrassing I come to ask the same question and the only person who has posted in here is my previous account that I have no access to.
So anyway I am using vBulletin 4.2.5 - and the poll is pretty messed up.

Here is my test board: http://forum.horror.net.au/showthread.php?2-Test-Poll

I was wondering whether anyone had any idea on how to actually get the nice edges and how to make these polls look good. I know its hard because its vb4.2 but its the only license I got spare floating around.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.