Platforms, platforms...

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
The Harry Potter RP site closed earlier this year after an incident involving one former member disliking the admin team and convincing almost everyone else to leave. It's amazing what doctored Discord screenshots can look like if you're trying hard enough and how impossible it is to argue against.

In any case, YouTube and Twitch are not in the cards - yes, I'm aware that gaming in general would lend itself to YouTube or Twitch, but they're not mediums that I'm in a position to make work for me, even if I could rejig the material in a way that would work.

R0binHood

Habitué
Fair enough man, in that case just just chill about the interoperability of each platform, comments, interaction discussion etc. and just pick any half decent publishing platform and just start writing and posting content.

The rest are issues that can be solved down the line, but you need to see if the content that you publish is stuff that's worth consuming and interacting with. Stop overthinking it, pick a platform your comfortable with and start writing and sharing/promoting.

Last edited:

mbordelon

Aspirant
If I were you, I would start with Ghost for $9 a month. No need to worry about the hosting or setup, just $9 a month and all you have to focus on is the content.