Pizza

Soda

Aspirant
What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Meat lovers is always my go to choice!

vans

Participant
One of my favorites is BBQ. Also like pineapple one -- just to start a debate here :p

TLChris

Administrator
Secret confession, I don't get or find this often....I love a taco pizza.

It's a pizza that is basically made like a taco with lettuce etc.

Other than that, I like thin crush, pepperoni and mushroom.

TLChris

Administrator
Thin crispy crust with sausage and jalapenos.
There is a pizza place in Redwood City, called Vesta...they make a pizza just like this, but it's cooked in a wood oven. They drizzle honey on top. I kid you not....one of the best flavors. Actual pic below.
1599764267845.png

Cam!

Aspirant
You can't go wrong with supreme. Get plenty of meat. Plenty of veggies. It's the best of both worlds.

ShahinPB

Aspirant
I usually go with "specials meat lovers" from our Italian pizza store near our house, and it's fantastic.

One of my favorites is BBQ. Also like pineapple one -- just to start a debate here :p

I may have to try pineapple on pizza someday. what other topping do you pick with pineapple?

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
I may have to try pineapple on pizza someday. what other topping do you pick with pineapple?

I'd generally suggest keeping it simple - ham and pineapple (on the standard cheese + tomato base). Though I've often tagged the pineapple with meatballs and/or pepperoni, depends on the pizza house as to whether I like their pepperoni or not.

ShahinPB

Aspirant
I'd generally suggest keeping it simple - ham and pineapple (on the standard cheese + tomato base). Though I've often tagged the pineapple with meatballs and/or pepperoni, depends on the pizza house as to whether I like their pepperoni or not.

I guess I need to try meatballs or Italian sausage as I don't eat ham lately. Will definetly order one on Friday to see how it taste.

By the way, do you enjoye the combination of green peper, black olives, mushrooms, and "Sun-dried" tomato on pizza?

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
By the way, do you enjoye the combination of green peper, black olives, mushrooms, and "Sun-dried" tomato on pizza?
I do, but I usually buy one basic then put all the toppings on after. Cheaper that way and I can put as much as I want on it. 🍕

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
Can’t stand olives, personally. I do eat mushrooms but not generally on pizza.

we_are_borg

Administrator
I like olives but if i eat to much i get an upset stomach but i like them.

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
Putting pineapple on pizza ought to be a hanging offence, if you ask me.

I'm more of a spinach and feta pizza guy.

francisbaud

Neophyte
I rarely eat pizza but vegetarian or plain would be my favorites. With a lot of cheese mmmm...

Zelda

Enthusiast
My pizza of choice is jalapeno with pineapple. Regarding pizza chain stores, I love Papa Johns Pizza, followed by Pizza Hut, and lastly, Dominos.