Selling PHPProBid (Brand-Free) + XenForo License 2022 (includes Fake Activity plug-in) BTC/PP F&F Only

jr09tb11

Aspirant
Accepting BTC/PP F&F Only

PHPProBid
Has access to latest Updates
INCLUDES BRAND-FREE (paid)
Retail I spent up to $400 USD this is an awesome script for e-Commerce closest thing to e-Bay

XenForo
Has Access to XenForo 2.X+
License Updates until Mar 2022

Has Fake Activity 1.5.X (latest) Plug-in License (Brand-Free also purchased with this plug-in) (This plug-in will seamlessly look like your forum is more active than it is so users can feel like they're in a community that is more active.

Pricing is negotiable.

I never go first, license will be handed immediately after payment is confirmed.

Not the first time I sold here, sold a license back in 2019 as well.

Please let me know if you're interested, PM me here!

Last edited:

jr09tb11

Aspirant
Bump, still for sale. Feel free to offer/negotiate via PM or here.

jr09tb11

Aspirant
Still for sale guys, this is a great deal I'm open for negotiations for PHPProBid as well probably the best bidding e-Commerce script out there also since it's brand-free it's your own!

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
XF license, 12 months, $160 = $13.33 per month.
Your XF license, 4 months, $90 = $22.50 per month.
It's not adding up to a good deal, and doesn't become a bargain until it's below $53.00.

Normally, XF licenses are sold very quickly here, but only when they are priced right.

doubt

Tazmanian
XF license, 12 months, $160 = $13.33 per month.
Your XF license, 4 months, $90 = $22.50 per month.
It's not adding up to a good deal, and doesn't become a bargain until it's below $53.00.

Normally, XF licenses are sold very quickly here, but only when they are priced right.
IMO it's priced right already but the market for XF licenses is not as hot as it used to be.
XF license with 12 months of support/updates: $160
Equals $105 for the license and 4.58*12=$55 for the 12 months of support.

The license for sale here has a value of $105 for the license and 4.58*4= $18.33 for support/updates = $123.33

jr09tb11

Aspirant
Yes this is still available guys!

Is this still available? What is your current asking price for both PHPPro Bid and XenForo?
PM'd

If you guys are planning to buy both I can offer discounted negotiation given that it is somewhat reasonable :p Thanks all!

P.S. Also I don't mind waiting awhile for these to get sold, I have a lot of time now.

ItsMe2

Aspirant
Yes this is still available guys!

PM'd

If you guys are planning to buy both I can offer discounted negotiation given that it is somewhat reasonable :p Thanks all!

P.S. Also I don't mind waiting awhile for these to get sold, I have a lot of time now.
I have responded to your PM. I will buy your XenForo license for $70. Please provide the information needed to verify transferability and please provide proof of Fake Activity transferability.