(Phone App) Help for a present, please

Tony42

Aspirant
Hello you all : )

I know it's a little strange or rude ^^"

But that would be really kind if you can help me, For a present, I want to buy an ebook for my nephew who
really like read on his tablet and I found a way to have a gift card for the purchase.

Don't worry, the app is free and there is no risk.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viiga.giftcard

If you want to help me, you can download the application and here is the instruction : http://imgur.com/rAkNeMZ
If the most possible people can help, my task will be accomplish.

Thank you for reading and if you participate don't hesitate to comment so that I can thank you alh3_googleusercontent_com_proxy_5X1W2CUkxbOIrG4SVaXYW41No8W5O8c7b5d6dcd27b59574aa4166287e2fbd.png

If the app bothers you, you can uninstall it after.

Tony42

Aspirant
to clarify something : it isn't an advertising for the app...

and this kind of app is like a game, if we have enough points, we win a gift card (amazon, google etc) and we can download something purchased on their sites.
With the sponsoring (people who have the app and entering my code in "invitation code") I can reach my goal.

nobody interested?

Last edited:

TJA

Resident Sheep Fondler
Let me get this right, you want us to help you buy a gift of an ebook for your nephew by downloading an app?

The average price of an ebook is roughly $8 so stop being a cheapskate and spend the money and buy it for him, it will mean more to him that YOU have actually purchased it NOT from members of an online community chipping in and downloading an app so you can get a FREE gift card, get a grip is it!!

Tony42

Aspirant
It's volunteerism so don't think that you're force to do something : )
and it's just that I want to download his novel with a gift card. That's all.
(and the book is really expensive) and it's a gift card and a free app, so you don't have to paid for anything.

the app is like a game or a contest, if enough people help me, it's possible to win a gift card.

OH! and thanks to the person who see my topic and do it yesterday :) I saw that I win 100 points because someone have entering my code: Thanks you're really nice!

If you too, you are going to do it, thanks also!! you're really kind people, a small effort again and it will be over, please help me a little again

Last edited:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Let me get this right, you want us to help you buy a gift of an ebook for your nephew by downloading an app?

The average price of an ebook is roughly $8 so stop being a cheapskate and spend the money and buy it for him, it will mean more to him that YOU have actually purchased it NOT from members of an online community chipping in and downloading an app so you can get a FREE gift card, get a grip is it!!
aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_XPS3.gif
This entire thread is perplexing to me... That probably doesn't say much since I'm easily perplexed. But yes ==> Perplexing..............

J.

Tony42

Aspirant
I just ask help or search volunteer, that's all.

You're not force to do something if you don't want to do it ^^"

There is some person who understand because they gave me a few points.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I just ask help or search volunteer, that's all.

You're not force to do something if you don't want to do it ^^"

There is some person who understand because they gave me a few points.
Totally destroyed my S6 Edge a couple weekends ago.
I thought about downloading the app for you and give you a few points too. But the thread is still quite perplexing as TJA and doubt have noted too LOL
Best of luck with the initiative though :)

J.

Tony42

Aspirant
but it isn't a hack or a trap..... don't think like that : (

if there is people who can help me, I can do the same for them if they want and enter their code if they want points.
Viiga Free Gift Card isn't risky, it's like all reward apps present in google play.

and there is one or two members who do it, because I receive 100 points, and they didn't complain about a problem with their tablets or their phones

But thanks for trying JC.

I don't have enough points for the moment x'(