Found/Closed Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namoh

Enthusiast
Form for REQUESTING staff

Name of site (and/or forum): N/A -Will be decided with partner

Link to forum: N/A

Genre: Coding, Programming, Design, Gaming (one or more of these, can be discussed)

Forum Software: vB4/phpBB

Total number of posts the forum has received: 0

Seeking (admin/moderator/other): Partner

Paid Position (yes/no): No

If Paid, How Much: N/A

Why are you requesting staff: I'm looking for a partner to start a community with. I have the knowledge to create the community, make a unique design for it and get it going but I would like to have someone that could assist me and provide their knowledge as well. I do have a webhost and I'm able to purchase domains very cheap so that part is sorted and you (my partner) and I will decide on everything together.

Additional Information: I have been a moderator on a community with 200,000 members and 1.8mil posts and I have been an administrator on a couple that I've created myself but unfortunely had to let go because of real life issues, but now I'm completely free and refreshed so I would really like to have someone that could partner with me and together create a succesful community.

How do you wish to be contacted: (TAZ PC/Site PC/Email) Skype; namoh_@hotmail.com, YIM; edesignify, or through TAZ PM.

Last edited:

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
I have been working directly with Namoh on a project and so far he is quite personable, cooperative and motivated. Someone's going to get a good site partner here I'm pretty sure.

Namoh

Enthusiast
I have been working directly with Namoh on a project and so far he is quite personable, cooperative and motivated. Someone's going to get a good site partner here I'm pretty sure.
Thanks!

Still looking for a partner. Keep in mind the subject of the community could be something else, those above are just suggestions.

Also the forum software will be XF, Not vB or phpBB.

Last edited:

fbmac

Aspirant
I would volunteer, but I have no skills at building a community. What do you need from a partner, exactly?

Drastic

Habitué
Namoh I'm looking for people to work with too. You interested in news/media/humor/entertainment?

Status
Not open for further replies.