paradoxbb Multiuser Blog Edition [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTERiS

Neophyte
paradoxG(r)eek submitted a new resource:

paradoxbb Multiuser Blog Edition - The New Definition of Blog

paradoxbb Multiuser Blog is the New Definition of Blog. With lot of features (more are coming in the next version) and a Facebook like interface, will moves the water of Blog systems.
  • Most important features (but please check demo or screenshots)
    • Multiuser Blog System
    • Secure Registration with reCaptcha2 only or combination of reCaptcha2 and Email verification.
    • Unlimited...
Read more about this resource...

ChrisTERiS

Neophyte
Most hopefully in 6-8 hours documentation should be ready. If you're experiant with installations:
  1. Create a Database
  2. Import paradoxbb_blog.sql
  3. Edit includes/dbconfig.php and set database connection details
  4. Upload all files to your website
  5. To use Facebook comments you need to create a New Application at https://developers.facebook.com/ . If you already have an Application Id for the domain where you plan to use it, then, just add Facebook comments to that application
  6. To use reCaptcha you need to get a key from https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html
  7. Default Admin details are: Admin / admin12345

doubt

Tazmanian
A week or two ago I saw a similar thread from you about your new blog script.
I replied to it. The thread suddenly disappeared without a trace.

The Sandman

Administrator
A week or two ago I saw a similar thread from you about your new blog script.
I replied to it. The thread suddenly disappeared without a trace.
The Resource was created before the download was available so we removed it temporarily.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
paradoxG(r)eek - I know you probably want to keep support issues relegated to your site. But as an FYI ==> I've registered at your site [JacquiiDesigns] and still have not received the verification email. I've also downloaded the package from TAZ, installed it and am seeing an error when trying to login with the default Admin/admin12345 username/password combo:

boop.gif

I'm also seeing an issue in the Legal Notes sidebar link structure:
boop2.gif

See the links are link to the http://paradox.jacquiidesigns.com/index.ph/pages.php?do=tos for example... It leads to a broken page because the link should actually be http://paradox.jacquiidesigns.com/pages.php?do=tos

At anyrate - Just a few issues I've noticed on install and wanted to let you know about them.
I really love the look of your demo site though - so kinda looking forward to playing around with the script. Whatever the case though - Here's wishing you the best of luck with the project!

J.

ChrisTERiS

Neophyte
paradoxG(r)eek - I know you probably want to keep support issues relegated to your site. But as an FYI ==> I've registered at your site [JacquiiDesigns] and still have not received the verification email.
Please check your junk folder. Don't know why, even if my IP is clean and the domain new, in most cases emails gone to junk folder.

I've also downloaded the package from TAZ, installed it and am seeing an error when trying to login with the default Admin/admin12345 username/password combo:
My apologies. Clearing some fields like email etc I also removed the password from sql file. Please with phpMyAdmin find table pblog_users and edit Admin record. Add as password: 7488e331b8b64e5794da3fa4eb10ad5d

I'm also seeing an issue in the Legal Notes sidebar link structure:
I'll check it.

ChrisTERiS

Neophyte
I think that I succeeded to add a feature that even vBulletin was unable to add. Not so much the feature that paradoxbb can works as Facebook tab application but mostly that it works without the appearance of scrollbars, something that I found very ugly. As you can see it shows the full page.

Check paradoxbb in Facebook

Sure it needs some extra css work but the important is that the script works.

Edited: As you can see, and as a way to save space, the sidebar is hidden. You must click the gear icon at the top right to appear.

Last edited:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I think that I succeeded to add a feature that even vBulletin was unable to add. Not so much the feature that paradoxbb can works as Facebook tab application but mostly that it works without the appearance of scrollbars, something that I found very ugly. As you can see it shows the full page.

Check paradoxbb in Facebook

Sure it needs some extra css work but the important is that the script works.
NICE! I've been working to complete my poetry forum theme and when I get a bit of free time will love to play around with ParadoxBB. It looks like a really nice script, minus the issues I posted earlier. Haven't had the opportunity to download the file - but will soon. And wow. The Facebook Tab is kinda sweet.

J.

rafael.nieves72

Neophyte
Hi Chris, is this project dead? I remember you started this when you were over @ vb.org there's no documentation to follow .

ChrisTERiS

Neophyte
I'll update it with some features taken from my CMS and I'll release it in my site.
But even the current version works fine. I tested it a week ago when I installed it to apply the new features.

What issues do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.