Paid WordPress Theme for a Corporate Website

SaN-DeeP

TechArena.IN
Looking for Paid Professional WordPress Theme for a corporate website.

Company is into following:
Digital Marketing
Digital Media Planning and Buying
SEO/SEM/SMM/
Content Marketing & Strategy
Web Publishing
Video/Web/Mobile Marketing
Online Reputation Management

Kindly suggest paid corporate themes for same.

Thanks.

Splinter2

Participant
Looking for Paid Professional WordPress Theme for a corporate website.

Company is into following:
Digital Marketing
Digital Media Planning and Buying
SEO/SEM/SMM/
Content Marketing & Strategy
Web Publishing
Video/Web/Mobile Marketing
Online Reputation Management

Kindly suggest paid corporate themes for same.

Thanks.
I recently switched all my sites to Themify themes by buying the bundle for all their themes. They have a remarkable selection covering a very wide area.
You may find something appropriate:

SaN-DeeP

TechArena.IN
Thanks, I am searching at Evanto and theme forest

dojo

Passionate admin
If you can, stay away from Envato and their shops. I have at least 10 themes / plugins that disappeared from the "repository", never got updates, some never worked etc. no refunds. No support. If you'd like a good option, you can use Astra Pro which is a pretty nice Wordpress theme and the native Wordpress blocks. If you feel kinky, use Elementor, but make sure to strip it of any bloat, as it's gonna bring your loading speed to the ground.

we_are_borg

Administrator
Look at Divi and Avada both well documented and on fiverr and so on enough people that build with it.

dojo

Passionate admin
Divi and Avada both have some weird builders. And, once you use them, you are going to have to use them forever, otherwise, moving out of them will cause a lot of weird shortcodes. If you are gonna use a builder, and not the native blocks, Elementor is a better option. I've worked with clients who had Divi or Avada and it's a nightmare to use their builder. And speed metrics are always horrible, most of them even fail Core Web Vitals.

TLChris

Administrator
I've seen a number of sites looking great with Kadence, or GeneratePress. you can use their Block systems, and they are quick to load making Core Web Vitals happy. As with anything additional junk will slow down a site (especially ads, but I'm guessing not relevant in this case)

we_are_borg

Administrator
Divi and Avada both have some weird builders. And, once you use them, you are going to have to use them forever, otherwise, moving out of them will cause a lot of weird shortcodes. If you are gonna use a builder, and not the native blocks, Elementor is a better option. I've worked with clients who had Divi or Avada and it's a nightmare to use their builder. And speed metrics are always horrible, most of them even fail Core Web Vitals.
I agree, but you will not switch monthly or yearly from a framework. Also i looked at Divi courses and if you use Wordpress editor you are quite save when switching. But use Divi for making posts you get code that is Divi only. You will need to follow courses to use it fully, same with Elementor it has much more then you think. Why I choose Divi is for the easy you can recycle elements trough out the system. Also it has other features the other admins wanted.