[OzzModz] Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible (vB4)

vBulletin [OzzModz] Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible (vB4) v1.5.3

No permission to download

ozzy47

Tazmanian Veteran
ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible (vB4) - Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible

Another mod brought to you by,
ai96.photobucket.com_albums_l175_ozzy47_OzzModz.png

Separate Sticky Threads will allow administrators to separate the sticky threads from the normal threads on forumdisplay.

Settings for this mod can be found in, ACP / Settings / Options / Ozzy: Separate Sticky Threads Settings.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the Separate Sticky Threads system completely.
  • Option to remove the prefix Sticky:...
Read more about this resource...

Snowhog

Retired in MN
This MOD was last updated in 2015, but it is still a very useful modification; one that we use on our Forum. Is it possible to add the ability to identify, by userid, individual members who would be able to use this feature; to Sticky/Un-Sticky threads? I have one member who I just granted Moderator status. But only members in the Administrator Usergroup have access to this feature; I'd like to be able to grant it to this Moderator (our only Moderator).

Thank you.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
The ability to stick/unstick threads isn't part of this product...that would be done either through the forum manager (if this moderator moderates a certain form or forums) or in the Usergroup Manager if this user is part of a moderating usergroup.