Outlaw Star Nexus

Leaf_Green

Enthusiast
Leaf_Green submitted a new Showcase Item:

Outlaw Star Nexus

Outlaw Star Nexus didn't exactly launch in 2015. It first existed as Outlaw Star UK from 2008, a humble community about an anime series called Outlaw Star. In July 2012, after several months of low activity Outlaw Star UK closed down in favour of social media. Social media worked for years but just wasn't nearly the same.

After three years, reborn as Outlaw Star Nexus and having moved from MyBB to vBulletin, eventually the community enjoyed consistent and comfortable levels of activity despite being a close-knit small board. While the main draw is the Outlaw Star niche, general discussion is popular. What brings many people to the forum is the lengths members go to for the fanbase. This includes translating the manga (it never received an English release), collaborating with people behind the anime, discovering, translating and documenting the show's secrets and much more. If you like '90s anime you'll love Nexus.
Read more about this showcase item here...

Leaf_Green

Enthusiast
That partial nudity is obstructed so I think you're reaching. There are a couple of dozen backgrounds for a registrant to choose from, but I'm not going to change the default guest background for this kind of reason. There's not much more I can say about the matter, so I'll just wait for the powers that be to hand down their verdict.

we_are_borg

Administrator
The image is covered in the areas that are inappropriate, so i see it as a person in a bikini.

Nabix

Besides...you can't have anime without some partial nudity lol

It's good to see boards still on vB4. Love it. Keep up the good work and good luck to you! Leaf_Green