Suggestion "Old Board" Banner

Erin Nicole

Habitué
Why not combine some of the regular member one's? Like why is there a member & an active member? I know it is to hopefully increase activity but idk
Then staff member and admin can be combined to just staff member since on TAZ there are a lot of "admins" and "staff members"

I think charter members should have all of the benefits without the member tag... or whatever you call it. We get it that you've been here since the early stages but what does that get you besides more posts, credibility and better permissions... I don't get the point in the tag.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Why not combine some of the regular member one's? Like why is there a member & an active member? I know it is to hopefully increase activity but idk

There is no member banner, just active and premium.
Then staff member and admin can be combined to just staff member since on TAZ there are a lot of "admins" and "staff members"
Used to be just Staff but people get confused on who is an admin and who is a moderator so it got separated.
I think charter members should have all of the benefits without the member tag... or whatever you call it. We get it that you've been here since the early stages but what does that get you besides more posts, credibility and better permissions... I don't get the point in the tag.
The Charter badge is an acknowledgement of long term standing and being one of the first to register at TAZ all those years ago. A sign of appreciation, if you will.

Erin Nicole

Habitué
What is the taz irregular that you have? you seem to be the only one (that I see at least) that has it.

Echo

Runs with grenades
Banners are cool, they give incentive, add character to the user profile and give that warm, fuzzy feeling all over. :cool:

Solidus

Stupid machines!
Currently we're trying to work out a better way of showing the existing banners to stop it being so heavy. Once we've managed that, we'll consider further additions :)

I can share my javascript which shows one banner (top priority), then all of them as they are now when hovering if you like.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I can share my javascript which shows one banner (top priority), then all of them as they are now when hovering if you like.
We're actually thinking about a completely different design which can show them all, but it would be interesting to see your version, thanks :)

bucket

badge consultant
you could combine the Staff , Premium, and Taz badges into one really nice SPAZ badge

Jura

Devotee
I think it should be 15 years. My forum is turning nine this May.

Kyrie

Habitué
We're actually thinking about a completely different design which can show them all, but it would be interesting to see your version, thanks :)

Random thought, why not make them 16x16 or 32x32 icons?