Okay, this is really messed up (troll database)?

cheat_master30

Fanatic
http://archive.is/f0hP0

There's also a 'video':

They basically want to make a database giving away personal profiles and full histories on people they deem 'trolls'.

So in other words, doxxing people that supposedly harass others.

I'm sorry, but what?

Don't they realise that:

1. This is likely very illegal in a lot of countries, could lead to very easy libel cases and opens itself up to a lot of abuse by default?

2. That you're likely to ruin even more people's lives than the trolls you complain about?

3. That two wrongs don't make a right?

Seriously kids. Trolling and bullying may be problems, but trying to act all vigilante and doxxing people for them is arguably far worse.

But yeah, thoughts?

Mason

Enthusiast
I don't know how to say it but this is like some kind of cult.... or organization working towards some common goal that is completely nuts... I'm just speechless.... I'm at a loss for words. I wonder what people will come up with next or think is right to do or makes any sense at all...

Edit: After watching more of the video and others I think these people just don't like others with differing opinions and want to have "power" because of some insecurities or other problems that they have. Or these people may have fell off the turnip truck...

Last edited: