OK, I'll Bite, AMA Time.

Paul M

Dr Pepper Addict
How have your feelings toward Internet Brands evolved over time?
Has your rather rigorous removal from vb.org and vb3/4 development affected your opinion of IB?
Back in the early days of working for them, it was relaxed, and a lot of fun, we ran our own stuff and their IT Dept largely left us alone.
Gradually over time their IT department became more controlling, removing our rights and abilities to do almost anything on production.

They also became "experts" at completely screwing things up, by making changes that broke the sites time after time.
They were probably the worst IT department I have ever had to deal with, it still impresses me that most of their sites actually stay up.

I wasnt removed from vb.org, I chose to leave after they demoted me from admin to supermod.
It was the first time they had really intefered in the running of VBO, and I decided I no longer wanted to be part of it.
(It was basically more of their IT departments inteference, they invented a rule that IB site admins must be IB employees).

Alpha1

Administrator
They also became "experts" at completely screwing things up, by making changes that broke the sites time after time.
What was the most bizarre incident of this that you can share?