Official Style Feedback Thread

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Not for now, but enabling node descriptions instead of the hovers. And also more for the staff, but we're missing our tools.

eva2000

Habitué
fonts are too small

Bumping the font size up a bit in messageText and quoteContainer to 12pt and 11pt respectively would be perfect for folks on 1920x resolutions :)

zappaDPJ

I would like to see the nav bar (with 'New Posts') permanently nailed to the top of my screen. Having to scroll to the top of the page to get to the next unread thread is so last year :p

I'd also like to see a little more information given in the post bit (location, age etc.) assuming the user is willing.

Blind Bandit

Fanatic
Not for now, but enabling node descriptions instead of the hovers. And also more for the staff, but we're missing our tools.
fonts are too small

Bumping the font size up a bit in messageText and quoteContainer to 12pt and 11pt respectively would be perfect for folks on 1920x resolutions :)

I agree, even with the fonts sized up they still seem really small.

eva2000

Habitué

Sherrie

Fan
The quote buttons in the bottom right corner are very hard to see on my iPad.

Also as Icewolf mentioned in the other thread the stickied threads need to be separated from other threads.

Otherwise looks great, I love it, no more ugly vB3 look :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 3

TrixieTang

Custom Usertitle
Russ has brought up the possibility of making some style features user selectable on/off. The navbar that follows you is already on the list I believe, and the font sizes might be another one worth considering as a user option.

Steve

Fanatic
I agree, that area is practically invisible on a touch screen device because there's no mouse over to activate the fade in.

Will have to look into it, I see it fine on my iPhone 5. May be applying the 'opacity: 1' to late.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Darker colored text for the post manipulators or image based buttons (minimal and clean suggestions). Would you guys prefer they be constantly visible with a darker gray?

zappaDPJ

Will have to look into it, I see it fine on my iPhone 5. May be applying the 'opacity: 1' to late.

OK, it's fine on my iPhone (4) as well. It's also fine on an iPad in portrait orientation so it's only a problem with an iPad in landscape.

Russ

Administrator
Floating nav actually already works, it's just not enabled. I'll be working on some custom user fields to make things optional.