Obito_Signature_by_cncstorage.png

http://cncstorage.deviantart.com/art/Obito-Signature-94287275

` Yes I know not a good font sorry not good at fonts,

~ Jamie

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Looks pretty good, mate. Although I would make the glow around your name a bit lighter and brighter. :)

Xief

Enthusiast
It's nice. :) I wish the border was a teensy bit more conspicuous, but the rest of it is pretty cool.

And it's okay. :D I know several people who aren't good with text. Good job regardless.

Greg

TAZ Rookie
Well, let's see. The smudging is well, however underused. The render could do with some more effects over it, and the canvas size is pretty big. The c4d background with the displacement (or perhaps glass) filter over it isn't good... simpler would've been better, the way it is now it distracts from the focal. A plain black background with some more smudging would've been better. Lighting is off, render is too dark and purple. Depth is OK, text is in the wrong spot, font, and probably would've been better without the glow (maybe try a clipping mask?) Overall OK; composition can use a bit of work, can be a lot better than it is.

Confido

Aspirant
Text should glow more, and the effects coming off the guy are kinda...bleh...it like, appears, and dissappears, theres no fade. The lighting could be better.

Joshy

Developer
I reckon that's a pretty decent attempt man 7/10. I agree that you should make the text a bit easier to see.