No good MyBB themes

BamaJunkee

Neophyte
I am actually kind of blown away with a lot of themes out there compared to VB and IP - I think those themes (especially IP) are very bulky looking.

whland

Aspirant
+1

They have amazing themes. Very professional.

I would recommend you to learn basic CSS and edit MyBB templates to create own themes. Its not very hard.
I agree. I found them while looking for some premium themes to upgrade the theme on my webmaster forum. They do indeed have some really great themes.

I really love the unova theme. That's the one I'll probably be purchasing. Still haven't decided yet.

I currently use a free mybb theme called twist-sd which can be downloaded on the mybb website.

It's really nice for being free.

Chad

The lack of themes for mybb is part of why I moved to phpBB. Not to mention I just prefer phpBB anyways.

poornimasuresh

Aspirant
I also tried searching, but nothing could find, If it is phpbb then there are so many wonderful themes. I am not getting why Mybb doesn't had best themes. The free ones shows very ugly and monetizing is hard on those themes. I planned to make a theme or buy theme, but hiring to make a theme will cost more.

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
I also tried searching, but nothing could find, If it is phpbb then there are so many wonderful themes. I am not getting why Mybb doesn't had best themes. The free ones shows very ugly and monetizing is hard on those themes. I planned to make a theme or buy theme, but hiring to make a theme will cost more.

Unfortunately only a few decently themed phpBB forums came to my eyes. MyBB has much more beautiful theme and in plenty. Check the Audentio website, you will see how good they are. There also Apart series of themes by Justin. Simply and professional. I am not much exposed to source but MyBB does have many beautiful themes.

poornimasuresh

Aspirant
Ive seen so many on Phpbb, but not mybb themes. What you suggested the site, already seen it and the prices are too high that we can buy an VB license and get a good theme. The themes costs are somewhere around $250 does the price is good? I know the time they spent for the design, but their should be some good designs and this wasn't their.
see the difference the cheap vs good
cheap udentio.com/shop/MyBB-themes

good audentio.com/services/forum_design/mybb first theme

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
What you are talking about is custom themes. It will any way cost 200 + dollars, no matter which platform. Normally premium themes are priced at 20-30 USD. There are many good and free MyBB themes. I have seen many MyBB forums posted here and most of them looked well.

Sladex

Neophyte
i just finished my custom theme, its not hard to make one.

Sorry bout the search bar its messed up