Resource icon

Universal Ninja Themed Smilies 2014-11-09

No permission to download

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

Ninja Themed Smilies - Ninja Themed Smilies

Summary: 12 Ninja themed smilies. Visit regularly, this pack will be updated again soon this was a quick rushed design job. A visually better pack will be released soon.
Format: .Png
Board Type: Can be used on any forum software and website.

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

cheat_master30

Those look great! Seriously though, I really need to start adding some more smilies to my own site now.

Shelley

Tazmanian
These are nothing compared to the set that's coming. :giggle:

Anyway, glad you like them. Kw802 mentioned he liked a particular ninja smiley which prompt me to design this set.

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
Shelley said:
These are nothing compared to the set that's coming. :)

Anyway, glad you like them. Kw802 mentioned he liked a particular ninja smiley which prompt me to design this set.
... and I thank you wholeheartedly for releasing these. :)

It may be part of my personality traits but the Ninja ones appeal to me because all of the emotion is displayed through the eyes alone. To convey a range of different emotions within that tiny little space that a Ninja smiley allows is a talent to be admired.

This weekend I may have insert a few Ninja (Ninjai? Ninjas?) over at v3A to see if Brian notices (check his user title & signature that I gave him if you're curious what he has to do with Ninjas :giggle:).

Shelley

Tazmanian
ahhh. In that case I'll add a few more to this set over the next couple of days kev. ;)

Shelley

Tazmanian
cheat-master30 said:
Wait... nothing compared to the set that's coming?
A revamped, visually more appealing and adventurous set. Possibly with some animations, weaponry. Until then, I'll focus on adding to this set, 12 in my opinion is not enough. I'll see about adding 12 or so more ninja smilies to this pack.

Noles

paypal+
Shelley said:
A revamped, visually more appealing and adventurous set. Possibly with some animations, weaponry. Until then, I'll focus on adding to this set, 12 in my opinion is not enough. I'll see about adding 12 or so more ninja smilies to this pack.
:)

I noticed none of them just had a simple smile. :p