New free mybb forum host MyFreeBB

gavpeds

Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

Allow me to introduce you to our Free MyBB Hosting Service. http://myfreebb.co.uk

We have run free phpbb hosts in the past but feel mybb is much much easier for the end user. We don't believe in restrictions just for the sake of it so we try not to restrict you. For security some things need to be but we feel our set up allows you a lot of customisation and at no extra cost!
We have many themes and plugins installed to make your forum unique, with some great features.

Some of our key features are.

• Mobile Friendly forums
  • Use your own Domain for free
  • Show your own ads on the forum (We show one ad in the header)
  • Export your database for free (feature coming very soon)
  • Ability to customise your theme from its default state
  • No limits on users, posts, bandwidth etc
  • Top class support

Why do we show ads?
As the saying goes, nothing is free; this is sadly the case in our situation also. Although we are very happy to provide you with free forums and support, we do still however have to pay for our server and running costs hence why we try to recoup some of this via ads. Please rest assured that we would however never add more ads or start charging for forums. We will offer an optional premium membership, which will allow you to remove the ads, but as stated, this is optional. We promise to never show more than one ad in the header of your site.

Please come on over and take a look MyFreeBB or drop into our support forums.

Kyrie

Habitué
Hi everyone,

Allow me to introduce you to our Free MyBB Hosting Service. http://myfreebb.co.uk

We have run free phpbb hosts in the past but feel mybb is much much easier for the end user. We don't believe in restrictions just for the sake of it so we try not to restrict you. For security some things need to be but we feel our set up allows you a lot of customisation and at no extra cost!
We have many themes and plugins installed to make your forum unique, with some great features.

Some of our key features are.

• Mobile Friendly forums
  • Use your own Domain for free
  • Show your own ads on the forum (We show one ad in the header)
  • Export your database for free (feature coming very soon)
  • Ability to customise your theme from its default state
  • No limits on users, posts, bandwidth etc
  • Top class support

Why do we show ads?
As the saying goes, nothing is free; this is sadly the case in our situation also. Although we are very happy to provide you with free forums and support, we do still however have to pay for our server and running costs hence why we try to recoup some of this via ads. Please rest assured that we would however never add more ads or start charging for forums. We will offer an optional premium membership, which will allow you to remove the ads, but as stated, this is optional. We promise to never show more than one ad in the header of your site.

Please come on over and take a look MyFreeBB or drop into our support forums.

I was going to use this, but then... i cant view any threads.

gavpeds

Enthusiast
Thanks kyrie for letting me know. Its always the way we test several test forums and as soon as we announce it something happens. I will take a look now.

gavpeds

Enthusiast
Can you create a few other threads just to see if it is this one or pm me login details and I will have a look.

Kyrie

Habitué
Can you create a few other threads just to see if it is this one or pm me login details and I will have a look.

No luck :(

I hate to say you lost me as a customer, unless you do something awesome.. or I could even use your site.

gavpeds

Enthusiast
I have just created another forum and can confirm this seems to be on new forums. Sorry about this as always it happens after all the testing and when you show others even though all was working fine in tests.

gavpeds

Enthusiast
Yep there is an issue with newly created forums. Our test forum was fine and other we set up before that so we need to figure out what has gone a miss since our test forum and new ones. Will get back to you as soon as I know again all I can say is sorry these things will happen at the most inconvenient time!

Kyrie

Habitué
Yep there is an issue with newly created forums. Our test forum was fine and other we set up before that so we need to figure out what has gone a miss since our test forum and new ones. Will get back to you as soon as I know again all I can say is sorry these things will happen at the most inconvenient time!

I dig it, do you have skype?

gavpeds

Enthusiast
So we have finally fixed the issue. There was a problem with FULLTEXT in the threads table. Really sorry about the issues and hope you can all put it down to early teething problems.

gavpeds

Enthusiast
Hi all so now we have our teething problems out of the way we have an Introductory offer. First 20 forums setup get ad free for life. First come first serve. ;)

steve00

IPB Skinner
Hi all so now we have our teething problems out of the way we have an Introductory offer. First 20 forums setup get ad free for life. First come first serve. ;)
Its always the way, you think you have got all problems sorted and along comes a problem that didn't know was there

Good luck

gavpeds

Enthusiast
Thank you, yes no mater how much you have checked, tested and re checked their is always something.

gavpeds

Enthusiast
We now have the backup feature available. On request we can pull a full backup of your forum at no cost to you. ;)

gayden

Neophyte
Hello,
I tried to open your website link, but it's not working :/ it says server not found
I tried different browsers and tried to open it after changing my ip to uk but it still gave me the same error
Can you let me know when you fix it ?
Thanks in advance.