New Feature Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way this little mod can be enhanced so as only Admins/Smods/Mods can use it? Is there a php conditional I can wrap around the php code to effect this?

Cheers.

dune

Habitué
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you dune!
What?!? me? Calling me out!?!? ;)

Oooooh, that's sneaky.

The Sandman

Administrator
theMusicMan said:
Is there any way this little mod can be enhanced so as only Admins/Smods/Mods can use it? Is there a php conditional I can wrap around the php code to effect this?

Cheers.
This Hack might work.

Saz

Adherent
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you Saz!
That SO messed with my head!

:D

KickChick

Aspirant
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you KickChick!

... that makes two of us ;) (Saz was so excited aboiut this she dragged me here to see it :) )

Brook

Devotee
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you Brook!

Haha thats wicked!!

DMB

vBulletin User
Is there a way to disable this for code snippets or possibly the vBulletin forum?

Example:

$post[username ]

$post[username]

wizard1974uk

Tazmanian Gremlin
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you LIFW!
I just noticed my name :D

Karl

XMB Forum Support. Mgr
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you Karl!
Vey good. ;)

The Sandman

Administrator
This may end up to be the most popular thread on TAZ... and I owe it all to you The Sandman!

I love you guys! :queen:

Corriewf

Fan
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you corriewf!
opps...[you] did it

Oldiesmann

Tazmanian
I should add that to my board. It certainly wouldn't take me long and I think my members would love it.

One question though - what happens if a guest is viewing the post? Does it display "Guest" instead of your username?

The Sandman

Administrator
Oldiesmann said:
I should add that to my board. It certainly wouldn't take me long and I think my members would love it.

One question though - what happens if a guest is viewing the post? Does it display "Guest" instead of your username?
For guests, it says:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you Unregistered!

Status
Not open for further replies.