New Feature Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

DChapman

Devotee
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you [Zoints]DChapman!
Hahah. Neat.

PalePhoenix

Prince of Dorkness
phoenixdown21 said:
PalePhoenix is a copycat
What have I done now? ;)

(and I don't suppose your screenname implies you're actually Donald Orrin Whitney-Newland?)

KeithMcL

Freelance Web Designer
Ah, I remember this hack from ages ago. On a forum I admin I said "my favourite member is xxxx" and all my members were chuffed to think they were my fav member :D

rex_b

Fanatic
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you rex_b!
I feel so called out! On a Sunday too!!!

:queen:

Scribbller

The dude
Gosh Sandman I never knew I was so important that you would specifically ask for me to test a new feature, I am honoured :D :p

The Sandman

Administrator
[username], didn't you know you were my favorite TAZ member?

Jeff

Adherent
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you Jeff!
Nice feature!

Wayne Luke

Tazmanian
seunosewa said:
Wayne Luke, please add a reply to this thread. We've been expecting you. Yes I mean you, Wayne Luke!
Might have replied sooner but my wife and I went to a bed and breakfast for the weekend... 4 days without computers, cellphones or even television. Nothing but beach, hot tubs, shopping, fine dining, and a relaxing feather bed.

amykhar

Enthusiast
This feature caused nothing but grief on my forums. For some reason, if you said something nice, like, "You are my favorite member" they knew it was a script filling in their name.

But, if you said something less than nice, they assumed somebody was picking on them and got their nose all bent out of joint.

phreakwars

Wakka Wakka Wakka
The Sandman said:
phreakwars, didn't you know you were my favorite TAZ member?
Yeah I could tell.
amykhar said:
This feature caused nothing but grief on my forums. For some reason, if you said something nice, like, "You are my favorite member" they knew it was a script filling in their name.

But, if you said something less than nice, they assumed somebody was picking on them and got their nose all bent out of joint.
Damn, do I like this script

BoardTracker

Enthusiast
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you BoardTracker!
The user specific thingy.. works ;)

sochacki

Enthusiast
That's a very cool hack indeed. I seen my name and was like... :eek: what did I do?

...Then I looked at the title again ;) Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.