New Feature Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

The Sandman

Administrator
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you [username]!

phreakwars

Wakka Wakka Wakka
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you phreakwars!
Not a problem.

MrDiaz

Planet Diaz admin
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you MrDiaz!
Hey awesome, how do you do that?

phreakwars

Wakka Wakka Wakka
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you phreakwars!
Oh that is totally KICK ASS I love it... ohh we gotsta get us some of dat... very nice Sandman.:tiphat:

phreakwars

Wakka Wakka Wakka
If it's a tool that I can use for evil purposes, of course I will like it.:lildevil:

PacMan

Tazmanian
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you PacMan!

You talking to me? :lildevil:

phreakwars

Wakka Wakka Wakka
Interesting... since it's a variable, can it be used in things like POLLS, and SHOUTBOX.

seunosewa

Enthusiast
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you seunosewa!
[username], please add a reply to this thread. We've been expecting you. Yes I mean you, [username]!

PalePhoenix

Prince of Dorkness
The Sandman said:
Can I get a couple of members to do me a favor and quote this post in a reply. Yes, that means you PalePhoenix!
Certainly, sir.

Anonymous

Habitué
seunosewa said:
PacMan, please add a reply to this thread. We've been expecting you. Yes I mean you, PacMan!
Yes boss!:bonk: I clicked on the "Make post anonymously".... Lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.