Need More Traffic

Anonymous

Habitué
I was wondering how to get more traffic. My site is about 3 weeks old. In the first 2 weeks I got 29 members but in the last week I have gotten none. I don't want to spend money but I am willing to work for them. Any ideas?

MisterPersonality

Shut up and run!
Social networks work, add the link in your signature where you can and most of all, get your members talking.

Give them reasons to Tweet your site, Bookmark it, and tell their friends about it.

Good luck.

lllAE86lll

Computer Technician
Signature advertising works really good through forums. Social networking too since there are so many people using social networking for a source of getting traffic from people.

spykawg

Participant
Well how did you get those first 29 members? If you don't know, ask them and do the same thing.

You just want to spread the word and get your link as much exposure as you can. Put it in your signature on other forums, on any websites you might have, bookmark it on sites like del.icio.us, digg it, etc.

Ask your current members to invite their friends and so on

saintsinner

Aspirant
getting traffic is the most difficult thing. you never know which method would work. so the safer way is to use every possible medium.

wayney

Participant
Your signature in forums can help, you can do blog commenting, article and directory submission, social bookmarking and social networking would be a big help.

subrat10

Aspirant
It's not a big problem,there are lots of methods to increase traffics.But the best one is getting traffics from organic search.So do some SEO works for your keywords.

oursociety

Aspirant
I was wondering how to get more traffic. My site is about 3 weeks old. In the first 2 weeks I got 29 members but in the last week I have gotten none. I don't want to spend money but I am willing to work for them. Any ideas?
Im in the same boat as you.

SamWebsyntax

phpBB Website Team
Links and content. If you can get some strong backlinks up, Google and other search engines will find you. Make sure you have content in addition to linkage, people may find your site, but why would they stay if there is no content to keep them there? Content is more important than anything, it is what they will visit your site for.

christicehurst

BLU Admin
You might like to tell us what the site is and what you have done so far. It's hard to tell from nothing.

kms1167

Aspirant
Twitter has been my most effective way of gaining traffic. It's important not to spam though, spend some time building relationships and tweeting about new things on your site. It takes time but you can build a large group of followers directly related to your niche.

andyxp

Aspirant
You can run many projects to increase the traffic like doing backlinks with anchor texts who will bring your site in google top but since you don`t want to pay a seo expert to analyze your website ,you can search and read some SEO stuffs and do yourself this things. Social websites really helps you but you need to think to other campaigns too.

kneel

tunemytoyota.com
one word.

Time.

It takes time to build a good site. Start filling it with interesting content..and then the current members will start bringing in new members, and so on and so on.

dawdaw

Participant
You can run many projects to increase the traffic like doing backlinks with anchor texts who will bring your site in google top but since you don`t want to pay a seo expert to analyze your website ,you can search and read some SEO stuffs and do yourself this things. Social websites really helps you but you need to think to other campaigns too.
very well.. quality backlinks from high PR resources always help