My forum is dead.

Y2J

Enthusiast
thanks. i created almost 12 zetaboards 16 forumotion forums and 16 other forums.

Y2J

Enthusiast
i created wwe forum because i love wwe

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
There's a few parts of a forum
Community, this can take a few years to put together depending on how many hours of article writing you're willing to put in a day.
And just throwing up the software which we can be put up in minutes.
Throwing up the software is fun, and great learning experience.
For getting members that's about as difficult as it is in real life to become popular, will take a lot of writing from you, and networking with potential readers.

:)

gogo

Y2J

Enthusiast
i will transfer my zetaboards forum to mybb

Y2J

Enthusiast
sir i want to see your forum link plz.

User37935

Neophyte
i created a wwe forum. but i have only 1 member and no1 posting there now what can i do ? http://w11.zetaboards.com/WWE_Forever/index/

It's pretty bland. There's no WWE related "branding" on your forum, so it doesn't leap out to anyone else interested in WWE as being a good forum on the subject. At the very least you need a good logo incorporating some imaging related to your subject. The colours could do with some livening up too. WWE is an explosive, entertaining subject, you need to reflect this.

In other words make it look like a unique, individual forum and not a free one you've just thrown up in 5 minutes.

Also you need to drop those awful adverts. They won't make you ANY money with the lack of traffic you have and will put off potential new users. Only impede people with big adverts if you really have to.

The way to get new users is to inspire them to join.

Jack_Rouse

Use The Force
I think the ads are Zetaboards way of paying for the hosting and are compulsory, forgetting the fact most people now use Adblock or have a script to stop them.

Everything that has been said so far is right, free forums is not the way to go, especially if you are in a niche as crowded as yours.

With Zetaboards you are NEVER going to get a theme that shout the circus atmosphere that is WWE.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/

http://www.wwe-club.com/phpBB3/index.php

http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/forum.php?

darnoldy

Curmudgeon
You have 15 message areas and only 4 posts...

If you "love wwe " then you should have a lot to say about it. Start posting. Invite people that you know who also love wwe . Start having conversations with them. Don't expect thousands of random strangers to join your empty forum and fill it up with content for you.

--don

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Forum is dead because you've posted no content on it. A forum doesn't populate itself with content and active members... This I know from experience.

Also - as others have mentioned, your forum has a bland style with no WWE branding. You need to at least throw a WWE-related logo into the header area. Hell... Any logo might do. But as it is now - I'd have no clue upon initial pageload as to what your forum is about.

Suggestions:
1. Work on branding your forum as a WWE forum with WWE related images and new logo/new style.
2. Content content content. Post post post. Try to inspire activity amongst the small memberbase you have.

Good luck! :)

J.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
Revive it then.

Wait, Zetaboards? Time to give it a funeral maybe and start on more solid foundations, do some research before.
I don't think you'll miss all those entire 4 posts, on a pseudo-private totally public aside.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Revive it then.

Wait, Zetaboards? Time to give it a funeral maybe and start on more solid foundations, do some research before.
I don't think you'll miss all those entire 4 posts, on a pseudo-private totally public aside.

Yeah. That was gonna be my #3 suggestion above - but It slipped me mind ::foilhat::
Yeah - Time to purchase a domain name (if indeed you are a serious lover of all things WWE) and migrate to another platform, taking control of your own as Webmaster. There are a myriad of cheap hosting options, as well as open source platforms like phpBB, MyBB, etc... Look into it.

Train

Bookworm Moderator
thanks. i created almost 12 zetaboards 16 forumotion forums and 16 other forums.

Not sure of the relevance here. It doesn't take much to create a forum interface, it takes a lot more to actually start one.

I think one of your downfalls is the resources you're putting into it. It's been said by a good handful of other members here. You're only going to get out of your forum, what you put into it. If you're expecting to just jump right in, that's not going to turn out well.

Do some thorough research on forum software. Sites like TAZ are good for that, and reading up on some other sites like WHT for hosting options. Once you've narrowed down your options, give them all a try and figure out which one makes you feel more comfortable - that still suits your needs. Once you get things going, you need to invest in the site, create content - I think someone else said if you love WWE so much, talk about it. There should be posts upon posts with content upon content that you can post. (I'm basing that on the fact that every time I watch TV there is an ad for me to watch it on pay per view - even though it's not my thing.)

Another thing you may want to look into, based on that post of yours. Don't spread yourself too thin. 44 forums is ridiculous - no matter who you are.

Paul0130

Aspirant
I think you need to tone down the amount of forums you have there, that is way too many for someone who is not getting much use as of yet.

Ask your friends to signup too and help post some regular stuff

Fionn

Aspirant
Are there no other wwe forums? What is the reason that users will go to your forum instead of others?

If you have other friends that are interested in wwe you may be able to get them to join and begin adding content.