Mumble Intergration (Voice Communication)

m0ldy

Participant
I noticed some old TeamSpeak integration mods, but none for the new version of PHPBB. However, I prefer open source software like Mumble. If anyone knows of any extensions, let me know. The people who run my Mumble server actually have a widget script I bet I could somehow integrate into my site if I wasn't so scared of modifying the code and messing something up :)

Code:
<script class="mumble-widget"
   src="//dqc3ygqu0f1ud.cloudfront.net/dist/mumble-widget/mumble-widget.cdn.min.js"
   type="text/javascript"
   data-source="//cleanvoice.ru/free/mumble/cvp/?id=1211493951442901968"
   data-width="320"
   data-theme="default"></script>
<div id="mumble-widget-container"></div>

Source: http://cleanvoice.ru/free/mumble/cvp/?id=1211493951442901968&widget=true

salem

Adherent
How about board3 portal with an added custom block with your widget code added to it
Work for me on a test board

Attachments

• Capture 666.PNG
    Capture 666.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 8

m0ldy

Participant
How about board3 portal with an added custom block with your widget code added to it
Work for me on a test board

Dude that's awesome. I didn't really think about using a portal, but I will look up the plugin and do some research.

salem

Adherent
Glad you like the idea , personally my core members dislike the standard portal ,
but in the mockup I disabled the left hand sidebar and it turned out reasonably well,
all the portal features can be moved , removed and edited very easily via the acp

m0ldy

Participant
Glad you like the idea , personally my core members dislike the standard portal ,
but in the mockup I disabled the left hand sidebar and it turned out reasonably well,
all the portal features can be moved , removed and edited very easily via the acp

Does it only work with the silver theme like it says on the plugin page? I'm using a custom theme.

salem

Adherent
m0ldy It'll be prosilver based styles as opposed to subsilver2 (which isn't fully supported in 3.1 anyhow and will be dropped completely for 3.2 Rhea )
So you should be fine , it's ok on both SE squares and special edition (tested)

Edit : Err !!! works on Arty's styles as well ;)

Last edited: