vBulletin Mailinglists [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTERiS

Participant
ChrisTERiS submitted a new resource:

Mailinglists - Complete Mailinglists Manager (not Forum Activity)

I'm offering my hard work for free, without even a single copyright line in footer, expecting that some of you will appreciate the time that I spent for coding it and they will donate something.
Its a real Mailinglist manager and not a mod which sends predefinied content from your site. Full of features that you can only find in stand alone PHP scripts and maybe more.

1.- How it works
  • Out of the box the mod comes with a ready...
Read more about this resource...

markoroots

Participant
Hi Chris, I have installed the plugin but I don't see the "New Newsletter" page to write the email.
Is it in some place in particular or isn't visualized in my installation?

Last edited:

ChrisTERiS

Participant
Hi Chris, I have installed the plugin but I don't see the "New Newsletter" page to write the email.
Is it in some place in particular or isn't visualized in my installation?
A photo is worth of 1,000 words :)

marketer.png

Also this mod is the only one having complete documentation as I was selling it at Codecanyon.

markoroots

Participant
Yes sure, many thanks. But I had tried to open that page but to me that is shown in this way:

Attachments

ChrisTERiS

Participant
Yes sure, many thanks. But I had tried to open that page but to me that is shown in this way:
For some reason the editor does not appears in your form. First of all is there any directory (with content) marketer/editor/ ?

markoroots

Participant
Yes is there in the root and I have also modified the permissions for the folder inside to 777 as explained in the presentation post.
I try again to load the image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.