LOTR: Music

Ogden2k

Does anyone else really enjoy the Sound tracks from the LOTR movies? I do, some are really soothing. The majority of the songs I've listened to have so much emotion in them.

Howard Shore and his band did an excellent job.

Kathy

Tazmanian Veteran
Gorgeous music! It is soothing for the most part. I agree. :2thumbs: Howard Shore.

Ksilebo

Spork Fiend
I like "Gollum's Song" at the end of the 2nd one. Nothing else really struck me as something I want to get the soundtrack for, however.

Los

I have no home.
They're alright. I liked the Rohan theme from TT and the opening theme from all three of the movies. Its very... subtle but to the point.

movielad

Enthusiast
My favourite soundtracks at the moment are the LOTR movies and.. Belleville Rendez-vouz (otherwise known in the US and Canada as The Triplets of Belleville). Superb stuff indeed! :)

Regards,

Martyn

M1th

Mithrandir The White
Kathy said:
Gorgeous music! It is soothing for the most part. I agree. :2thumbs: Howard Shore.

Indeed. I have them all and I just cant get enough of it. Howard Shore, the genius!

Andrew

Aspirant
Requiem for a Dream is quite a powerful music that is similiar to the lotr music.

M1th

Mithrandir The White
Andrew said:
Requiem for a Dream is quite a powerful music that is similiar to the lotr music.

Yep, and if I can remember correctly, it was used as a soundtrack for The Two Towers' Trailer.