Looking for post exchanges for mental illness forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I am looking for people to do post exchanges with my mental illness forum. The forum is 2 days old and I still have a lot of work to do. But I would like to get posting started. You can view the forum here. Mental Illness Awareness. I would like to do a 5/5 it can be a day, week, or a month. It's your choice.

Oldsmoboi

Fan
Thank you, do you want to do a 5/5 to see how it goes? My wife is wanting to watch TV. I can post on your forum in the morning.
My forum is over 19 years old. If you have an interest in cars and trucks both old and new I would be happy to have you. I'm posting in your forum because it is a subject on which I have things to talk about. If you don't have an automotive interest, you don't need to post on mine.

Nabix

Ah so that's what you opened. I was literally going to open a anxiety forum. You beat me to it lol

Soulwatcher

Devotee
My forum is over 19 years old. If you have an interest in cars and trucks both old and new I would be happy to have you. I'm posting in your forum because it is a subject on which I have things to talk about. If you don't have an automotive interest, you don't need to post on mine.
I signed up on your forum as well. I made some posts today and I will make more tomorrow. :)

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I have been sick with depression because my doctor is in the process of changing me to a new med so I haven't been on the website much. Having said that I am still looking for post exchanges.

P.S. I have telehealth with my doctor on Wednesday and I am going to try to hold out until then to complain to him.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I took the website down because it is too dark and depressing. So I am going to change it into something positive, So could you please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.