Looking for a post exchange for my new cat forum!

Soulwatcher

Devotee
What do you have in mind as I am also looking for something for my new forum here https://debatemytopic.com As I have been around cats since the day I was born I think I know a thing or two about them. Nice looking forum as well, well done.
You have a very nice forum but unfortunately, I am not really sure what you looking for in post exchange. Do you want me to post what I think about all of the articles on your website? Or do you want me to start new topics?

simplegirl74

Neophyte
Would LOVE to do this. I am running a new forum as well. Well, restarting one I ran many moons ago. We have four cats so that more than works :)

I will register as Jennifer_SM

My site is simply-moms.com

DebateIt

Aspirant
You have a very nice forum but unfortunately, I am not really sure what you looking for in post exchange. Do you want me to post what I think about all of the articles on your website? Or do you want me to start new topics?

Both would be great, more in what ever you find interesting at the time replying or posting up you own thoughts, oh I have made a major change to the forum so you might just want to check it out again.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Would LOVE to do this. I am running a new forum as well. Well, restarting one I ran many moons ago. We have four cats so that more than works :)

I will register as Jennifer_SM

My site is simply-moms.com
I would love to help you out but I am a guy and I don't have any experience being a mom.

simplegirl74

Neophyte
:) of course. Was happy to come over and post regardless. If you know any one who may enjoy my site please pass it along.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Still looking for post exchanges! There are many topics to choose from including a feline showcase where people can post pictures of there cats.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
I'm interested in an on-going exchange. I love kitties. See my sig and let me know what you think. :)

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I am still looking for post exchanges for my cat forum. There are so many topics to choose from now. And I am only looking to exchange posts with other forum owners.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I am still looking for post exchanges. Please let me know if you're interested.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Still looking for post exchanges, the forum is easy to post in as there are many topics to choose from.