Looking for a post exchange for my new cat forum!

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Hello, everyone, I started a new forum with my wife (https://todayscatlover.com) and I am looking to do a post exchange with other forum owners. I have a vast knowledge of almost every subject. I don't do religious, politics, or spiritistic forums. Everything else is open for exchange.

I prefer cat owners or someone with a vast knowledge of cats. I am looking to do a 5/5 daily/weekly post exchange. Quality given will be based on the quality received. Please leave a link below or pm me with your website before you start posting. And If I agree to the post exchange I will start posting right away.

P.S. The website is 2 days old.

Last edited:

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Love your site as a feral tabby owner (like forever) :love:
Thank you so much, I like the post that you made. Please let me know if you want to do a post exchange. :)

P.S. it's nice to see another feral tabby owner. :)

Last edited:

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
Thank you so much, I like the post that you made. Please let me know if you want to do a post exchange. :)

P.S. it's nice to see another feral tabby owner. :)
Thanks for the offer of post exchange, our forum is a motorcycle brand specific site so I don't know what interest or knowledge you have in Yamaha Stars.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Thanks for the offer of post exchange, our forum is a motorcycle brand specific site so I don't know what interest or knowledge you have in Yamaha Stars.
I don't have any knowledge about Yamaha Stars but I am 1000% sure that I can at least make a few quality posts on your forum and we can go from there. And I won't post unless I can contribute quality posts. So if you would like PM me your forum and I will see what I can do.

Lee R

Aspirant
Any experience with mental illness? I'd be willing to exchange, I have two cats.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Any experience with mental illness? I'd be willing to exchange, I have two cats.
Yes, I do and we already started a post exchange. And I am still looking for other people to do post exchanges.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Still looking for post exchanges. My forum has lots of topics to choose from.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Still looking for post exchanges for my cat website. There are lots of pictures and tons of topics to reply to or comment on.

DebateIt

Aspirant
Still looking for post exchanges for my cat website. There are lots of pictures and tons of topics to reply to or comment on.
What do you have in mind as I am also looking for something for my new forum here https://debatemytopic.com As I have been around cats since the day I was born I think I know a thing or two about them. Nice looking forum as well, well done.