Seeking Lonely single forum seeks loving staff...

Hauyser

illiterate.
Illiterate.

as11.postimg.org_drb6d5w2b_screenshot.png
(Not yet the finished product!)

If you like bright colors, love talking about nonsense and want to waste most your life on the internet - then I plan this forum for you. I have a rough sketch in my head on how this monstrosity should work out, but I'm going to need some help to get this sh*t ship* off the ground.

Name of site (and/or forum): Illiterate
Link to forum: http://www.illiterate.me/
Genre: General? Yeah! (Yes, another one) Relaxed rules, go wild.
Forum Software: XenForo
Total number of posts the forum has received: 0... who needs posts?
Seeking (admin/moderator/other): Seeking Admin + Mod.
Paid Position (yes/no): Don't be silly.
If Paid, How Much: Cakes.
Why are you requesting staff: If I have to make twenty accounts, talk to myself - I'll go insane.
Additional Information: We're not yet done - looking for input, help and a good time.
How do you wish to be contacted: (TAZ PC/Site PC/Email) Message me here, message me there.

BeyBrad

Adherent
Sounds like you're looking for members, not staff. But I clicked the link and the site is closed.

Hauyser

illiterate.
Sounds like you're looking for members, not staff. But I clicked the link and the site is closed.
Did you even read the post? :tdown: Members would be lovely, but I'm looking some people to help get it off the ground.

"Additional Information: We're not yet done - looking for input, help and a good time."

BeyBrad

Adherent
Yes, I did read the post. Especially this part:

Why are you requesting staff: If I have to make twenty accounts, talk to myself - I'll go insane.

Staff aren't a substitute for real membership, and bringing in staff when you have no content and no vision yet formed places the burden squarely on volunteers you're bringing in for your project. I think as a founder you should at least establish the fundamentals before asking other people to put in effort for free.

cheat_master30

Have to love that title! Laughed a bit just reading it!

As for the forum itself... eh, not sure a brand new forum with no content should be looking for staff. Instead, try and post a few things and get actual content up before you ask people to jump in. That way, you're A: not reliant on people you find on admin forums and B: have an idea where the community is going or what it's going to be like.

But hey, that's just my advice.

HybridVM

HybridVM - Dedicated Hosting
Seems like a pretty neat forum I wouldn't mind joining if the forum was open but its closed.