Local SEO – Looking for expert opinion

Venkatweetz

Aspirant
Dear Forum members,

My clients are asking me to optimise their location on Google map. I'm trying to find a good citation building/maintaining service and a good white label SEO reseller. I'm considering between whitespark, brightlocal or Yext to do business with. But the problem is the mentioned services are not working Indian based local business. Do you have any option / alternative for citation building?

esquire

Habitué
I have a colleague who is one of the best and who is above board (no suspicious work.) Don't know what he charges. If you PM me I'll provide details.

hideki

Neophyte
If the location of the business is in India, better check out the citation websites for India then

MyLead

Aspirant
I agree with hideki. I'm sure you'll find something regarding citation building for India on other websites

johnmart

Aspirant
If you want to the citation of building on your google maps, you first update your local information and about your business or products. When Google approved your location and information about your business, it makes visible to other and helps to grow your traffic on the web and get genuine business leads easily. Local SEO export your business information on multiple local websites where local user fetches information easily.

GrrasSolutions

Aspirant
If your client from India and he wants to promote their business locally then Yext will not be helpful to you because local listing sites are different in India. If he wants to promote their business in US then Yext is best platform.

Google updates their options always in Google My Business platform, so update accordingly.