PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Eeeek!! Just say no to spiders type of philosophy here.. Sorry Lisa LOL

PoetJC answered it well enough, but I'll add that there are many threads written by me around here. I've had a long history with TAZ, and also Admin Extra, which was merged into it. But I stepped down almost a year ago now (I believe it was around May last year) due to being too busy with life offline and not being able to give TAZ (or any other forum) enough of my time. So now I just drop by as and when I have some spare time - which isn't often these days.
I was wondering why you disappeared, and thinking there was some drama or some such involved, TAZ notorious for drama every now-and-then.
Anyway. I hope things are good with you and that life allows for some semblance of R&R during the busy-ness anyway...

J.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Eeeek!! Just say no to spiders type of philosophy here.. Sorry Lisa LOL

I was wondering why you disappeared, and thinking there was some drama or some such involved, TAZ notorious for drama every now-and-then.
Anyway. I hope things are good with you and that life allows for some semblance of R&R during the busy-ness anyway...

J.
Thanks Jacquii. No, no drama, just other things needing to take priority :D I'm not active online much at all these days in any way - forums, social media are just not holding my interest for the very reason you thought I might have left. . . too much drama, can't be bothered with it, got better things to do .... but, for once, that drama has nothing to do with TAZ!