Very creative
Very well executed
hats off to Steve and Morgana, Poet for the seed
:gogo:

gogo

Sheldon

Fan
Very close? Everything is the same.

Oh wait, the actual icon choice is different.

Amaury

Habitué
They look more organized, indeed. Although I personally feel they could be hidden on the member card because it looks a little crowded.

Steve

Fanatic
If anything, PoetJC deserves just as much of a shoutout. When pointed out the banners were ridiculously long, at least she offered the first suggestion on how to stop the 35" postbit.

https://theadminzone.com/threads/xenforo-license-validation-split.131279/page-4#post-962073

That suggestion is pretty much what is in the postbit now.
Not to take anything away from PoetJC but this layout was planned for quite a while and I think you even use this same technique on your forums right?

This can all be done with template edits but I chose to make it a bit more customized and end user friendly in hopes to release it here at TAZ sometime. You can have up to a total of 13 badges if you count the defaults (10 custom ones). Of course you can add more by editing the templates also if needed.
upload_2015-2-1_20-57-18.png

Sheldon

Fan
Just going by what I read.

Poet posted the idea, then 2 days later it was posted that this would be something that would be looking into. It doesn't matter to me how it was pulled off, completed, etc. Just by looking at the image she posted, and what is being done now, its the same concept.

I'm not taking credit away from anyone, or anything like that. Just also crediting PoetJC a bit as well.

Steve

Fanatic
And at the time she had posted that this was already being developed, as a matter of fact this has been an on going thing since around November. I hadn't the time to get everything together until now. So this is all on me for the time it took to implement it, it was a discussion between admins no one else knew.

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
Possible to put one old school badge rectangle above the collection of new circle badges along the bottom?
This way we'll seen at least one "important" badge as a faster, instant read, perhaps for a mod, or admin...with the others available as currently showing as hover info on the circles.

:)

gogo

Steve

Fanatic
Possible to put one old school badge rectangle above the collection of new circle badges along the bottom?
This way we'll seen at least one "important" badge as a faster, instant read, perhaps for a mod, or admin...with the others available as currently showing as hover info on the circles.

:)

gogo
It is possible with a little work just not sure it would look right.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
This can all be done with template edits but I chose to make it a bit more customized and end user friendly in hopes to release it here at TAZ sometime
Take your time, tomorrow evening would be good for me :D

This is something I could use :)

s.molinari

Leader of Skooppa
I like the new badges too. Just one little itty bitty small issue I have. I am not a forum software developer. :D I liked "Developer" better.

Scott