Resource icon

Landing Page for Forums 1.1

No permission to download

JadeBlade

Adherent
JadeBlade submitted a new resource:

Landing Page for Forums - An epic landing page for your messageboard

Greetings!

I made this little landing page template using bootstrap3 and FontAwesome!

Here's how to edit it.

You can download for free! Although I would like a link back to this thread and/or my profile on TAZ. If you do not want to do this I ask for a "branding free" payment of $1.

Also something I didn't say is between <title> and </title> is the title of the site.

Read more about this resource...

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
JadeBlade submitted a new resource:

Landing Page for Forums - An epic landing page for your messageboard

Read more about this resource...
Nice share. Thanks!
And wow. IDK why - but I was totally thinking you're female. Why? No idea really.
The nice video instructions (I assume that is you using your own voice...) you've posted are a nice addition to the share. You sound completely male. You've a sexy voice actually hehehe. Anyway. Thanks for the share! :tup:

J.

JadeBlade

Adherent
Nice share. Thanks!
And wow. IDK why - but I was totally thinking you're female. Why? No idea really.
The nice video instructions (I assume that is you using your own voice...) you've posted are a nice addition to the share. You sound completely male. You've a sexy voice actually hehehe. Anyway. Thanks for the share! :tup:

J.
Any release will include a helpful guide.

batpool52!

send nukes
Since center tags are deprecated in html5, you can remove the <center> tags and then add margin: 0px auto; to .alertjade class which would do the same thing as center tag. Also the logo doesn't automatically resize so you can add this to make the image automatically resize
Code:
.brand-heading > img
{
    width: 100%;
}

JadeBlade

Adherent
Since center tags are deprecated in html5, you can remove the <center> tags and then add margin: 0px auto; to .alertjade class which would do the same thing as center tag. Also the logo doesn't automatically resize so you can add this to make the image automatically resize
Code:
.brand-heading > img
{
    width: 100%;
}

haha, you could tell I was trying to make it re-size :p

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I am considering other projects that'll be easier to be responsive. If I need some help, I'd hire you as my assistant. Sound good? ;)
Well - I'm not at all what you'd consider a responsive design guru. Otherwise - I'd have released a premium responsive theme for vB 4 and become a millionaire LMAO. I'm happy to assist if I can - so let me know ;)

J.