Seeking LAG | Gaming Community

Wyvh

Aspirant
aimage.noelshack.com_fichiers_2018_10_5_1520565493_icon_l.png aimage.noelshack.com_fichiers_2018_10_5_1520565493_icon_a.png aimage.noelshack.com_fichiers_2018_10_5_1520565493_icon_g.png

Greetings everyone,
7 months ago, I opened a new thread on which I specified I was looking for additional staff members for a serious gaming community forum project. A huge break of half-a-year has been taken since then, and we have recently decided to resume this project.

I currently am working on a brand new forum theme for Lag (simply "Lag" now, not "Lag.one" anymore), which will look way more professional than the previous ones.

Name of site (and/or forum)?: Lag.
Link to forum?: Unshared.
Genre?: Community forums about Gaming overall.
Forum Software?: XenForo.
Seeking?: Administrator.
Paid Position?: No.
Why are you requesting staff?: My teammate won't be able to be very active due to his in-real-life events, so I'm looking for a motivated and mature person to help me manage, contribute in the evolution of the forums and advertise for it. Quite a simple administrator role.
Additional Information: Please check this thread if you require additional informations about the project.
How do you wish to be contacted? Either by private messages, or directly via Discord (Jeg#2411)

If you need any additional information about anything or wish to ask any question about anything aswell, please feel free to ask.
Thank you.