Resource icon

Universal KiraKira Ranks 2014-11-09

No permission to download
FullMetalBabe submitted a new resource:

KiraKira Ranks - KiraKira Ranks

Preview
ai283.photobucket.com_albums_kk303_BioAlchemistBabe_kirakirapreview.png
Description: 9 ranks for your forum or website. You could use this pack for any software, they're all in PNG format.
Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

DaUnknownAdmin

What Are You Missin?
I'm no expert but shouldn't the BANNED rank stand out more from the STAFF and CODER? Other than that, I like them. Nice work.

DaUnknownAdmin

What Are You Missin?
FullMetalBabe said:
No. Why would you want a banned member to stand out?

I would want a banned member to stand out/apart, because I wouldn't want a banned member to be confused with any other type of member.

BANNED, MEMBER, STAFF and CODER are all pretty much the same color/shade and can easily be confused with one another.

Again I'm not the expert here, but shouldn't a banned member stand apart from your productive members? Why would you want a banned member to blend in with STAFF, MEMBER and CODER?

WhatChaMissin said:
I would want a banned member to stand out/apart, because I wouldn't want a banned member to be confused with any other type of member.

BANNED, MEMBER, STAFF and CODER are all pretty much the same color/shade and can easily be confused with one another.

Again I'm not the expert here, but shouldn't a banned member stand apart from your productive members? Why would you want a banned member to blend in with STAFF, MEMBER and CODER?
No, because that's how I wanted it and how I designed it, because I made them.

The ranks are different -coder is darker, banned has some of the lines and the stars grayed out and staff and members have the same 'cause that's how I wanted and designed. Truthfully it wasn't my initial intention to make colored ranks, but I turned out to like them like that.

DaUnknownAdmin

What Are You Missin?
FullMetalBabe said:
No, because that's how I wanted it and how I designed it, because I made them.

The ranks are different -coder is darker, banned has some of the lines and the stars grayed out and staff and members have the same 'cause that's how I wanted and designed. Truthfully it wasn't my initial intention to make colored ranks, but I turned out to like them like that.

Huh? You wanted staff and members to look the same? Kinda defeats the purpose of ranks. But hey it's your ranks not mine. I'm not asking you to change it, I was just making an observation and thought I would throw it out there.

CM404

Adherent
These are wonderful as usual, FMB.

In regards to the suggested prominence of the 'Banned' rank, I do not understand why one would want to throw fuel into a fire that is already burning strongly. If a member is banned, their misfortune should not be made even more apparent to the entirety of the community. Therefore, designating a rank image (to that particular group) that is designed similarly or identically to the rest should be fine.

Just my take on the matter. ;)

OlijO

Aspirant
Very special, is it possible to make a french traduction, i can give you the french expression if you want :)

I'll have some free time tomorrow (maybe), so you can send me in PM the translations.

OlijO

Aspirant
FullMetalBabe said:
I'll have some free time tomorrow (maybe), so you can send me in PM the translations.

Thanks you, i will send you the PM :giggle:

[Edit : PM Sent]

MjrNuT

Fan
FMB -- I may have missed it in the thread or elsewhere, but you don't provide the PSD in the zip.

So in order to have a different word choice, make the request to you?

Same thing for other ranks that you've submitted?

I didn't say the PSD was included, all my latest releases (non-premium) don't have the PSD.

FullMetalBabe said:
Note: Changes won't be made unless I have time!!!

MjrNuT

Fan
FullMetalBabe said:
I didn't say the PSD was included, all my latest releases (non-premium) don't have the PSD.

I wasn't presuming you had a PSD. Just saying that you didn't that's all, hence my question of how to request changes, if you were accepting them.

Thanks for sternly clarifying. :)

MjrNuT

Fan
If you have time, then Request for the following additional ones to be made.

Tenant
Landlord
PropMngr
Services

Much appreciated.