Joomla help needed

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
I am trying to learn Joomla 3. Which is the best framework to start with. Will be nice if it has video tutorials as well. Please do leave a comment if you are a pro in it. I can do with some help :)

rosarionet

Aspirant
Drop me a line if you have questions regarding Joomla! I will be more that happy to shed some light :)

radu81

Fan
I think I've tested all Joomla framework, imo T3 is the best but not the easiest. You may also try vertex framework, lots of options and easy to set up. Also warp 6 is fine, warp 7 if I'm not wrong it's not free but has lots of issues with ie8.
Try them all and go for the one that best feet your needs ;)

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Main issue is that I am looking for is good free themes and more / custom module positions. I hope Gantry has them.

@ Radu, Vertex is free ? I have downloaded it. They say try for free.

If not asking too much, is it possible to get a video on how to make a website using Gantry Framework ? Yes, I can search, but I won't know which is good for beginners.

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Thanks for the update. Which one do you recommend ? ie, for a beginner.

radu81

Fan
For a beginner I won't recommend T3, but gantry or vertex. Both have lots of options to customize, but maybe gantry is more popular and user friendly. Gantry support is also good. Try them both and choose which you think is easier for your needs
P. S if you're playing with Joomla try kunena for a forum and k2 for a blog. All free

NuWebHosting.com

Enthusiast
I am trying to learn Joomla 3. Which is the best framework to start with. Will be nice if it has video tutorials as well. Please do leave a comment if you are a pro in it. I can do with some help :)

If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact me, in general, youtube is also another great source, or simply google each time you need a fix. Their web forum is always a great source of advice treasure Pandora boxes.