Jim McClain

zappaDPJ

Administrator
It's with some sadness that I have to inform you TAZ member Jim McClain has passed away. He died peacefully in his sleep at Saint Mary's Hospital, Reno, Nevada on February 27th, 2021. He was 71 years old.

The following obituary published by a local news outlet gives a poignant tribute to his life and the kind of man Jim was.

For many years, Jim invested his knowledge, expertise, passion and time into his forum communities which focused on such diverse subjects as flooring and photography. At the time of posting Jim's sites and forum are off-line. However, I have it on good authority that he has passed ownership to someone who I know is best placed to carry out Jim's wishes for the future.

He was a highly valued member of TAZ and I'm sure that he will be missed by many but never forgotten.

Rest in Peace James Alan McClain.

snerd

Aspirant
Sad news. I knew of him from a photography forum. You will be missed, Jim. Godspeed, and Rest In Peace.

craigForo

Enthusiast
I never knew him, but remember his interaction with others. That is a very nice obituary, well written.

Go rest high on that mountain, Jim. Your work on earth is done. RIP.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Sad news. Rest in peace Jim.

You were a gem. Now you sparkle amongst the heavens, eternal star. My sincerest condolences to his family.

J.

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
I remember him and his posts. Detailed writer and passionate. Thanks Zappa for the sharing... will miss him here

:(
gogo