Is there anyway to exclude clubs from the new topics/posts stats?

Deimos

Devotee
Hey all,

The company I work for has a reasonably large Invision forum and the powers that be would like to see how many posts/topics there are per day/week in the forum only sections.
There doesn't appear to be anyway to filter out the clubs, sadly.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to filter them out? or just find the stats we need?

we_are_borg

Administrator
You should be able to make a new activity stream in the ACP and set as default.

Deimos

Devotee
Yea I did manage to create a new threads stream, but it doesn't give the total threads as a number, it just lists them
Which isn't too bad for threads, but if I want a number of posts on a specific day, I'd have to count them by hand in that stream.

Deimos

Devotee
That would be great, we are hopefully going to upgrade to 4.5 soon. Thanks Matt.

Matt M

Director Development at Invision Community
No problem, we're getting close to a beta now.

Doug Heffernan

Enthusiast
No problem, we're getting close to a beta now.
A bit off topic, but I wanted to say that I love the way how you and your team are posting updates about the new version. How you are communicating and being transparent with both, your current and potential future customers. Not to mention the super excellent support that you are providing for your customers in private at the Client Area, or in public, in the support forums.

You can see clearly how connected you guys are with your product. All the love and hard work that you are putting in Ipb.

And the new version, 4.5, I would say it is the best forum ever. Your competition should learn a thing or 2 from you guys.

I have a lot of love and respect for Ipb and its staff. Keep up the great work :)

Matt M

Director Development at Invision Community
Appreciate the kind words Doug, thank you!

Invision Community is our passion. I know that sounds corny and it’s a bit of an overused phrase in most marketing departments; but it’s true. We’re the same team that started it and we’ve seen the product grow up with us.

We’ve been on a journey and we’ve taken a few bad turns here and there but we’ve never gone too far off course.

It’s a privilege to have an audience and client base. We are here to serve and we never (ok, rarely) lose sight of that.