Is it just me but...

NYCGuy76

Fanatic
So ... you raised this to say [you think] they were being a jerk, and now you want to be a jerk back to them ?

Ok........
Take it easy there killer. Some of you need to loosen up a bit. Life’s too short to be serious.

NYCGuy76

Fanatic
Of all the years I've interacted with Paul M he's probably the least serious person I know.
Lol well he didn’t come across as it. Anyways no pun intended. I’m not the serious type either but we all have our moments.

Wes of StarArmy

Adherent
Is it just me or do you find it annoying when an add on developer responds with it works fine for me on the default theme. Like really dude? You can’t just say hmmm let me look into this considering you’re most likely using a custom theme like many forum owners do or just get straight to the point. Ask the them designer lol. Obviously it’s going to work on the default theme considering you’re creating the add on and testing it on a default theme. Maybe it’s just me getting grumpy in my older age but I got so irritated. Lol
I agree, this is a pretty basic expectation - I've never actually encountered an add-on that didn't work with my styles but if I ran into one I would be pretty frustrated. If an add-on doesn't play well with styles it makes me think it probably wasn't coded in a way that follows Xenforo standards/guidelines.