Is cichlid-forum.com still owned by verticalscope?

CarpCharacin

Habitué
It seemed like cichlid-forum.com was owned by verticalscope, but they were taken off the list of pet sites that they own. I am just curious, are they still owned by VS?

CarpCharacin

Habitué
It looks like they are still owned by VS, but why were they taken off of the pet forums list on the VS website?

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
It looks like they are still owned by VS, but why were they taken off of the pet forums list on the VS website?
Maybe they wanted to be removed or were removed for an unknown issue they had, either way they are still owned by VS and the domain is set to expire next year in march

Joeychgo

TAZ Administrator

Only VS knows that. Anything we could say would be nothing more than speculation.

pierce

Habitué
If the forum is owned by internet brands or vertical scope they are not competition.

They may freshen it up, try to add content etc, but they will never have the same personal touch as an owner like you. You are personally vested and interested in the topic.

CarpCharacin

Habitué
I think it is really sad to see forums get sold to big companies. I worry about companies like VS owning all large fish forums.